Asymmetrical Early American Classic
About This Plan
- This early American home brings the past to mind with its wrap-around porch, wood siding and flower box detailing.
- The uniquely shaped foyer leads to a dining room that is accented by columns and a bay window.
- Columns frame the large, open great room as well, while a ribbon of windows creates a wall of glass at the back of the house.
- The view continues from the great room to the breakfast area, allowing for bird-watching or keeping an eye on the kids from indoors.
- The asymmetrical theme continues through the kitchen as it leads back to the hallway, accessing the laundry room and two car garage.
- Left of the foyer is the formal living room with a warming fireplace.
- The master suite's double door entry opens to a large living space with octagonal tray ceiling and bay window.
- Stairs to the upper level lead from the breakfast area to an open landing overlooking the vaulted great room.
- Three additional bedrooms with a variety of bath arrangements complete this level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,790 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,840 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 950 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 6"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 410 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12