Atrium Ranch Home Plan with Sunroom
About This Plan
- This delightful exterior has been created with the use of fancy brick and stone work, decorative walls with coach-lights and multiple gables.
- A large porch leads to a vaulted great room featuring an atrium, fireplace and a massive two-story window wall.
- The kitchen offers a snack bar peninsula, island counter and walk-in pantry.
- Both a covered and uncovered sundeck plus a sunroom are the many restful areas one may enjoy adjacent the bayed breakfast room.
- The master bedroom enjoys a coffered ceiling, bay window, plush bath and huge walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,560 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,560 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 84' 4"
- Depth: 54' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 759 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss