Atrium Window Wall
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Triple roof dormers add great curb appeal to this ranch home plan.
- The vaulted great room with fireplace and dining room are immersed in light from the atrium window wall.
- The breakfast room is bumped out and light-filled and opens onto the covered side porch.
- A well-designed kitchen is open to the breakfast, dining and great rooms. A corner pantry is a nice touch. Arched openings help define the dining room.
- The first floor master suite features a vaulted ceiling and a walk-in closet.
- Foundation: walk-out basement, crawl space and slab all included.
- Related Plans: Get 2x6 exterior walls with house plan 57216HA. And get a 2-car garage with house plan 57106HA (1,533 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,845 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,845 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 138 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 889 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 83' 0"
- Depth: 42' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 626 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss