About This Plan
- This charmer features a unique blend of stone, shingle siding and shuttered windows to create an attention-grabbing fa'ade.
- The entry leads you directly to the spacious great room where you'll find a fireplace and arched openings that take you to the kitchen.
- A large sunroom is accessed through sliding doors from the great room and the adjacent nook.
- The kitchen features a center island and access to the desk and laundry areas.
- The bedroom wing is located on the left side of the home and includes a master suite with spacious walk-in closet. The two additional bedrooms face the front of the home and share a full bath just off the hallway.
- A three-stall split load garage with plenty of storage rounds out this house plan.
- Interested in a different elevation? See house plan 89661AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,212 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,212 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 910 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss