Attention to Detail
About This Plan
- A graceful hip roof, two dormers and the use of mixed materials on the exterior give this Southern house plan knock-out curb appeal.
- The formal dining room and bedroom wing flank the foyer that leads back to the beautiful vaulted family room.
- A wrap-around peninsula eating bar has room for several stools and the sink overlooks the breakfast nook set in a lovely bay.
- Relax on the open deck or the covered porch.
- Homeowners get a vaulted first floor master suite with his and her walk-in closets.
- Work from home in the quiet second floor home office that has two charming window seats.
- Finish the bonus room and gain an extra 337 square feet of finished space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,225 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,569 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 656 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 447 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,759 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 337 sq. ft.
- Deck: 508 sq. ft.
- Storage: 14 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 9"
- Depth: 77' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 596 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick