Attractive and Compact Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- First time home buyers searching for a smaller, economical purchase that will provide the most for your building dollar, might consider this 1,292 square foot house plan.
- This beautiful home plan not only has a unique floor design, but an attractive exterior that enhances the considerable curb appeal. A covered front porch, with railing, adds a homey touch.
- The entry leads directly into the spacious living room. There is plenty of room here for a full complement of furniture. A large front window will serve up a wide view of the landscape.
- Blending into the living room, without a dividing wall, is the dining room. This arrangement emphasizes the openness of the floor plan. The adjacent walk-through kitchen, with just an appliance island dividing the entire section, also stresses the free flow of movement throughout.
- The kitchen features a pantry, garden window and an eating bar. For the warm weather aficionado, take your sandwich and lemonade out on the back patio and soak up some sun. Across from the kitchen is a small utility room.
- The elegant master suite is impressive for a house plan this size. It has a generous sleeping area, walk-in closet, linen storage and a private bathroom with twin basins. The other two bedrooms are good sized, with ample closet space. For those without children at home, these rooms provide a myriad of choices. Guest room, den, sewing room, music room, exercise room or home office. A full bathroom is down the hail.
- By the entry, there is a safety access to the garage from inside the house plan.