Attractive and Distinctive Roofline
About This Plan
- The distinctive roofline of this home plan will make it a neighborhood hit.
- Walk through the two-story foyer into the cavernous great room, which includes a fireplace.
- A galley kitchen offers an island workstation, a bayed dinette and a formal dining room.
- Upstairs, the master suite includes plenty of space, a garden whirlpool tub and a walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,490 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,425 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,065 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,425 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 757 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss