Attractive - and Exclusive - New American Farmhouse Plan with Bonus Over Garage
About This Plan
- This attractive - and exclusive - split bedroom New American farmhouse plan features a lovely board-and-batten exterior, a covered front porch with a broad gable supported by four tapered columns set upon stone bases, and a 2-car courtyard garage with a shed dormer above making possible expansion space possible above.
- French doors welcome you inside where you are greeted with a two-story foyer with the great room ahead and the airy dining room with a tray ceiling to your left. the home where an , you'll find an airy dining room with a tray ceiling.
- The great room is open to the kitchen and has a coffered ceiling and a fireplace. A pair of French doors opens to the vaulted porch in back.
- Designed for maximum efficiency, the well-appointed kitchen includes an oversized island with work space and counter seating.
- Two pairs of French doors grant you access to the deck from the master suite. A large walk-in closet is accessible through the 5-piece bath with convenient access to the the laundry room.
- Gain 384 square feet of expansion space if you decide to finish out the bonus room over the garage.
- NOTE: Please allow 10 to 15 business days for plans to be delivered.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,625 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,625 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 486 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 238 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 384 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 10"
- Depth: 88' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 593 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick