Attractive and Exclusive Traditional House Plan with First Floor Master
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Get a first floor master suite in this exciting Traditional house plan.
- The large foyer is open to the formal dining room that has lots of room for a big table and chairs.
- Views from the great room stretch across the house to include the big kitchen and the breakfast nook beyond.
- The large covered porch in back is joined by a front covered porch.
- In the comfortable master suite, homeowners get a quiet location, a giant walk-in closet and spacious master bathroom.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms lie close to the enormous unfinished bonus room that awaits your finishing touches.
- DELIVERY NOTICE: Please allow 7-10 business days for optional foundations.
Main Floor 3D View
Second Floor 3D View
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,488 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,750 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 738 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 204 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 208 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 406 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 6"
- Depth: 48' 11"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 471 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick