Attractive Brick-and-Siding Facade
About This Plan
- This traditional design features an attractive brick-and-siding facade and an open floor plan.
- Soffits and a decorative column define the formal dining room to the right of the entry, and just beyond the dining room, a short hallway leads to the kitchen and breakfast area.
- The kitchen features a walk-in pantry, while the breakfast room opens to the rear deck.
- The master suite and one family bedroom sit to the left of the plan, while two more bedrooms, a recreation room and a large storage area are found on the lower level.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the walkout basement with house plan 89206AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,629 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 919 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,710 sq. ft.
- Deck: 118 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 46' 4"
- Max ridge height: 20' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 691 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss