Attractive Brick and Stucco Exterior
About This Plan
- A hip roof and brick and stucco exterior give this Southern home plan an attractive exterior.
- A sheltered entry porch leads to the huge den with its corner fireplace.
- The open eating bar allows views from the kitchen to both the den and the dining area.
- A little home office area off the utility room give you a place to keep the computer out of the living room.
- Set off in the rear, the master suite features a tray ceiling, large bath with double sinks and a walk-in closet that opens to the laundry room.
- The main roof pitch is 9 in 12.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 83094DC (done in reverse) and 83095DC.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,378 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,378 sq. ft.
- Entry: 68 sq. ft.
- Storage: 32 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 90 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 46' 10"
- Depth: 60' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 442 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Split Bedrooms