Attractive Country Home
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- With its well-balanced facade, accented by shutters and gables, this country-style home projects appeal.
- The interior is characterized by an open floor plan. Nine-foot ceilings throughout, plus a vaulted ceiling in the fireplaced family room, reinforce the open feeling.
- A peninsula snack bar separates the kitchen from the rest of the public area. A pantry closet and a built-in desk extend the utility of the kitchen. Nearby are the formal dining room and the breakfast room, which accesses the covered porch in back.
- Isolated in its own wing, the master suite offers privacy and quiet. Here you find both a linear and a walk-in closet, plus a five-fixture bath with a garden tub, separate shower, twin sinks and linen closet.
- On the other side of the house, the office-game room could easily serve as a guest room or in-law room; notice the walk-in closet and the direct access to the second full bath. The third full bath is accessed from either bedroom two or bedroom three, each with a walk-in closet.
- Foundation: basement.