Attractive Country Home Plan
About This Plan
- Three dormers, decorative shutters and a 32' wide country porch are a big part of this Country home's appeal.
- Formal living and dining rooms flank the foyer with its 10' high ceiling.
- The informal den area has a tray ceiling that rises up to 12'.
- Another wide porch in back can be reached through sliding glass doors in the den and also from the master suite.
- The master suite is huge with a 12' raised ceiling and twin walk-in closets.
- Three more family bedrooms are on the opposite side of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,680 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,680 sq. ft.
- Storage: 85 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 256 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 172 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick