Attractive Craftsman Home Plan
About This Plan
- Craftsman design coupled with traditional features makes this two-story home unique and quite appealing to today's discerning buyer.
- The front porch is 17' by 8' and provides great shelter.
- As you enter the home, your eye will be drawn to the back yard view through the wall of windows in the great room directly ahead.
- The fireplace, along with abundant natural lighting, makes this room the perfect family gathering place.
- The kitchen and dining room overlook the great room creating an open design that provides additional space.
- The master suite with spacious walk-in closet, along with two additional bedrooms are found on the second floor.
- The roof is a truss design with a 9:12 primary pitch and a 7:12 secondary pitch.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,834 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 942 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 892 sq. ft.
- Deck: 163 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss