Attractive Craftsman Styling
About This Plan
- Tapered columns support the front porch of this attractive Craftsman home plan.
- A library and the formal dining room flank the foyer that leads back to the informal living area.
- With no columns to separate the kitchen, dinette and great room, you will be able to enjoy lovely views. These extend to the vaulted sunroom with windows on three sides and sliding doors giving access to the back.
- A tray vaulted ceiling graces the second floor master suite with a sitting area and large walk-in closet.
- Three bedrooms and a study area complete the home.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 14536RK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,100 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,697 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,403 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 818 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss