Attractive Curb Appeal
About This Plan
- The use of mixed materials from stone to shakes to siding gives this Traditional home its curb appeal.
- A two-story foyer opens to the dining room, nicely positioned near the butler's pantry and kitchen.
- Dine informally in the breakfast nook with its views of both the kitchen and the big family room.
- Three large bedrooms share the second floor with the elegant master suite.
- A tray ceiling and two walk-in closets will pamper homeowners.
- The second floor laundry room is an extra convenience.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,228 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 988 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,240 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 988 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 37' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 427 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12