Attractive Entry Courtyard
About This Plan
- Shingle siding, shuttered windows and an entry courtyard all work together to create a Country French exterior on this attractive home plan.
- A two-story entry greets you as you enter and leads you through arched openings to the great room directly ahead.
- The formal dining room is defined by graceful columns and is located just off the entry to the right.
- The kitchen features a unique eat-in island and direct access to the nook and hearth room. A see-through fireplace is shared by the great room and island and provides warmth to the living area.
- The main floor master suite features a spacious walk-in closet, private bath with whirlpool tub and a fireplace in the bedroom.
- Bedrooms two and three share a Jack and Jill bathroom upstairs while bedroom four has a private bath and walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,026 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,055 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 971 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 4"
- Depth: 51' 8"
- Max ridge height: 32' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 932 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss