Attractive European Home Design
About This Plan
- The attractive facade of this European home design features jack arches, shutters and beautifully detailed gables. Inside, the layout is suitable for modern living.
- The open plan places the dining room between the kitchen and the family room. Note the corner fireplace in the dining room and the snack bar and planning desk in the kitchen.
- In the master suite, there is a walk-in closet and a bath with a separate tub and shower. A home office or fourth bedroom lies off the foyer.
- A powder room and a laundry room complete the first floor.
- Upstairs, two family bedrooms share a hall bath, and bonus space over the garage could become another bedroom or a playroom.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 8' second floor.
- Foundation: basement; other foundations available for an additional fee.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,104 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,558 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 546 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,558 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 233 sq. ft.
- Deck: 90 sq. ft.
- Entry: 36 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 384 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick