Attractive Farm House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This attractive farm house plan is an inviting, yet simple design. Its siding and brick exterior has classic appeal.
- Space, great flexibility and cost-conscious design, are the strong points of this appealing home.
- Just beyond the lovely front porch, you're greeted by a large family room with vaulted ceiling with two dormer windows. Bookcases and an entertainment center surround the brick fireplace. Off the family room is a highly functional kitchen serving a breakfast and dining room.
- The hallway creates a private access to an office/bedroom 4 and the master suite, with a luxurious bath and large his/hers walk-in closet.
- Lower level rooms without vaults or trays have 9' high ceilings.
- The upper level consists of 2 secondary bedrooms each having direct access to the bath.
- The loft can serve as a recreation area or 5th bedroom if needed.
- Upper level rooms have 8' high ceilings.
- The basement level provides even more room for expansion with its future recreation room, bath, and 2 bedrooms.
- For a related house plan, see 20004GA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,340 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,689 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 652 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,689 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 4"
- Depth: 39' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 455 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick