Attractive Finished Rear Porch
About This Plan
- This narrow lot Florida ranch home plan features an attractive and private finished rear porch.
- Inside, the living room with built-ins vaults from 9' to 12'3' high. The fireplace is flanked by windows and you have access to the finished porch through sliding doors.
- Steps away is the kitchen with an eat-at island and lunch counter. Steps away is your formal dining room and a half bath for guests.
- The lovely master suite has a large walk-in closet and built-in storage. Large secondary bedrooms share a functional bathroom with dual vanities.
- There is excellent storage space in the kitchen and in the utility room for the installation of a freezer. The utility room includes laundry facilities and is conveniently located by the double garage.
- Related Plans: See these related narrow lot house plans - 21526DR, 2165DR and 21657DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,122 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,122 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 196 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 445 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss