Attractive French Country Exterior
About This Plan
- Attractive gables and a small shed dormer adorn the outside of this attractive French country house plan. A combination of brick and stone lend a classic appeal.
- Three rooms are clustered off the formal entry. The study has a tray ceiling and built-ins which add a touch of class.
- The cathedral ceiling and fireplace with adjacent built-ins make the great room the center of attention. Windows overlook the back. The family room provides a more informal place to relax in.
- The private master suite is accessible through a small hall. A bump out creates a bright sitting area and a door gives access to the vaulted covered patio.
- The kitchen features a corner walk-in pantry. An island and peninsula with seating plus views to the great room and nook make for a well-designed space.
- Three bedrooms are clustered on theright of the home, all with walk-in closets. And a utility room is conveniently located off the garage.
- Expand upstairs with a large bonus room with bump out and natural light.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,998 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,998 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 136 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 345 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 7"
- Depth: 81' 6"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 704 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick