Attractive Hip and Valley Style Roof
About This Plan
- This warm and inviting home plan features a see-through fireplace between the living room and family room.
- The gourmet kitchen gives the cook in your family the added work space of an island, plus the all the amenities you've come to expect.
- Efficiently designed, the kitchen easily serves both the formal dining room and the nook.
- The master bedroom adds interest with a vaulted ceiling. The master bath has a large double vanity, linen closet, corner tub, separate shower, compartmented toilet, and huge walk-in closet.
- The three additional bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet, share the full hall bath
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,411 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,241 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,170 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,241 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 154 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 500 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick