Attractive House Plan Designed for a Rear Sloping View Lot
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Ample outdoor living space on this house plan designed for a lot that slopes to front to back (the rendering shows the back, or view-side, of the home) encouraging you to enjoy the out-of-doors and take in the surrounding scenery, while an elevator allows you to easily move between the three floors.
- The lower level is where you'll find the double garage, along with an optional fourth bedroom and home office; totaling 965 square feet of living space.
- The heart of the home is located on the main level, and boasts a spacious front porch and rear screened porch for bug-free outdoor enjoyment. Tall ceilings in the living room make the space feel larger, and a fireplace adds warmth to the open layout.
- A cooktop island doubles as the conversation hub in the kitchen, and the adjoining dining room provides plenty of space to entertain family and friends.
- The master bedroom completes the main level and includes a 5-fixture bath and walk-in closet.
- Discover two additional bedrooms on the third floor, separated by a communal space for electronics in the study / loft. Each bedroom includes a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,429 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 965 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,512 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 952 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 3"
- Type: Drive Under
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12