Attractive Mountain House Plan
3 - 7
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This mountain home plan has a winning elevation and floor plan and is bigger than it looks with its 3rd garage bay (1 car bay and a 2 car bay) covered front porch and distinct elevation. The exterior has stacked stone, board and batten, hardi-plank siding and cedar shakes.
- The floor plan is open and inviting. It has a master suite on the main level and a guest bedroom and bath that could also be a study.
- The house is great for entertaining with its keeping room, breakfast and kitchen open to the family room which has a coffered ceiling. There is a fireplace in the keeping room and an optional fireplace in the family room.
- The kitchen pantry is a walk-in and backs up to the large laundry room. The main level is loaded with windows front and rear to enhance views and let in the sunlight.
- Downstairs in the terrace level, there are 2 additional bedrooms, each with their own bath, a family room (gathering room) and an optional kitchen.
- Added Bonus: Additionally, you get an optional second floor layout which has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. This level would require a different elevation (not shown) to accommodate the additional space upstairs.