Attractive Mountain House Plan
3 - 7
About This Plan
- This mountain home plan has a winning elevation and floor plan and is bigger than it looks with its 3rd garage bay (1 car bay and a 2 car bay) covered front porch and distinct elevation. The exterior has stacked stone, board and batten, hardi-plank siding and cedar shakes.
- The floor plan is open and inviting. It has a master suite on the main level and a guest bedroom and bath that could also be a study.
- The house is great for entertaining with its keeping room, breakfast and kitchen open to the family room which has a coffered ceiling. There is a fireplace in the keeping room and an optional fireplace in the family room.
- The kitchen pantry is a walk-in and backs up to the large laundry room. The main level is loaded with windows front and rear to enhance views and let in the sunlight.
- Downstairs in the terrace level, there are 2 additional bedrooms, each with their own bath, a family room (gathering room) and an optional kitchen.
- Added Bonus: Additionally, you get an optional second floor layout which has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. This level would require a different elevation (not shown) to accommodate the additional space upstairs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,853 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,416 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,437 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 731 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 907 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 193 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, 6, & 7
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 10"
- Depth: 59' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 738 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick