Attractive One Level Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- Attractive inside and out, this house offers economy of size with a great layout.
- Craftsman touches adorn this single story living space.
- The appeal of open plan living combined with split bedrooms creates a much sought after home.
- Designed in a straightforward manner, the master suite simplifies furniture placement.
- A trio of rooms (laundry, mud, and powder) nestle next to the garage and basement stairs.
- Considered a house plan that is both affordable and suitable for aging in place you can switch out the tub in the master for a shower.
- This is a house plan perfect for no step entry accessibility.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,572 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,572 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 28 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,572 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 2"
- Depth: 50' 6"
- Max ridge height: 22' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 525 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss