Attractive One-story Craftsman Home Plan
About This Plan
- Multiple gables with decorative wood trim dress up this attractive one-story home plan, giving it a Craftsman look.
- Amenities inside include a big, open floor plan, a den and a vaulted great room.
- The spacious kitchen is a delight to cook in with its large island and tons of counter space.
- In back, a covered patio has lots of room for table and chairs and an outdoor grill.
- In the master suite, a vaulted ceiling expands the space making it feel even larger.
- A tandem three-car garage has doors that open on either end.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,725 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,725 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 670 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss