About This Plan
- This two-story traditional has an attractive facade and a modern floor plan with plenty of enticing options.
- The living room has windows on three sides and the option of a fireplace and a wet bar.
- To the right, the large dining room is easily served from the kitchen.
- With an island cooktop and a built-in desk, the kitchen merges with a sunny breakfast room at the rear of the home.
- Overlooking the rear deck, the spacious family room features a fireplace, a skylight.
- Ceilings: 8'1'.
- Foundation: basement, slab, crawl space. Please specify your preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,460 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,377 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,083 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 597 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 699 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick