Attractive Prairie Bungalow
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This attractive Prairie-style bungalow separates the master suite from family bedrooms and puts casual living towards the back of the house in a family room.
- The formal living and dining areas are centrally located and feature access to a rear terrace, as does the master suite.
- The kitchen sits between formal and informal living areas.
- The two family bedrooms are found to the front of the plan.
- A home office or a study opens off the front foyer and the master suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,274 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,274 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss