Attractive Prairie Ranche Home Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Stone, siding and a low slung hip roof give this one level Prairie Style Ranch home plan a great look.
- The living room is huge and has a big fireplace with built-ins on either side.
- On the left side, the family bedrooms have their own wing, keeping the master suite private.
- In back, the formal dining room is nicely placed between the kitchen and the living room for an easy flow.
- The master suite is spacious with a large walk-in closet and a bathroom of its own.
- An optional configuration comes with the plans that turns the dining room into a fourth bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,724 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,724 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 56' 10"
- Depth: 53' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 470 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick