Attractive Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- Vaulted ceilings and a gorgeous arched window in the great room distinguish this Ranch house plan.
- Not too big and not too small, the home offers an open living and dining area.
- Another vaulted ceiling makes the breakfast nook feel larger.
- Sliding glass doors lead to a large deck with plenty of room for chairs and a grill.
- The master bedroom is the largest of the three and it comes with a private bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,283 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,283 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,283 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 8"
- Depth: 40' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"