Attractive Roof Lines
About This Plan
- Attractive roof lines and an angled garage hints at what is inside.
- Waterfall ceilings in both the master bedroom and the dining room add that extra touch.
- The huge entry and living area of the home plan features 10'.
- The spacious master suite is surprisingly private with access to the desirable wrap-around deck. The master bath features a soaking tub, lengthy vanity, walk-in closet, and a private toilet compartment with a shower.
- The kitchen has it all and is open to the breakfast nook providing views and access to the covered deck.
- An unfinished daylight basement adds future expansion possibilities.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,132 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,132 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,212 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 136 sq. ft.
- Deck: 1,002 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 6"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 803 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available