Attractive Rustic Exterior
About This Plan
- This four bedroom split bedroom house plan features a rustic exterior giving it a blend of Europe and hill country styling.
- The master enjoys privacy tucked away to the left of the home. Two large closets and a 5-fixture bath create a great retreat.
- The living room and dining room are on an angled axis with the den completing the trio of public connected spaces.
- The family room is vaulted and features a 2-sided fireplace shared with Bedroom #4
- A rear covered deck and a patio expand your entertaining options.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 31110D.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,920 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,920 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 315 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 148 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,920 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 86' 0"
- Depth: 77' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 837 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick