Attractive Rustic Exterior
About This Plan
- This four bedroom split bedroom house plan features a rustic exterior giving it a blend of Europe and hill country styling.
- The master enjoys privacy tucked away to the left of the home. Two large closets and a 5-fixture bath create a great retreat.
- The living room and dining room are on an angled axis with the den completing the trio of public connected spaces.
- The family room is vaulted and features a 2-sided fireplace shared with Bedroom #4
- A rear covered deck and a patio expand your entertaining options.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 31110D.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,920 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,920 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,920 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 148 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 315 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 86' 0"
- Depth: 77' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 837 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- Hill Country
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Split Bedrooms