Attractive See-Through FireplaceSee
About This Plan
- Elegance surrounds you in this three-bedroom house plan. The large great room has 10' ceilings and a see-through fireplace with the dining area on the other side.
- The functional kitchen will be a gourmet's dream with plenty of counter and cupboard space, including a central island. There is a half bath and first floor laundry separated by a pocket door just off the kitchen.
- The master suite has cathedral ceilings, private rear entry and a walk-in closet. The master bath has a corner shower and a spa tub with a private view to the rear yard. Two additional main floor bedrooms have ample closets and share a full bath.
- U-shaped stairs lead to the lower level, where there is plenty of room for future expansion or storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,785 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,785 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 536 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss