Attractive Split-Bedroom Design
About This Plan
- Horizontal lap siding and cedar shingle accents adorn the exterior of this attractive one-story home plan. A high roofline allows vaulted ceilings in all the right places inside.
- In the great room, which soars upward to 12'4", a fireplace with adjacent built-ins warms gatherings on chilly evenings. A large three-panel window with transoms offers a view of the backyard.
- Double doors leading to the dining room open to a rear covered porch. The open kitchen contains a pantry closet and a cooktop island.
- The split-bedroom plan separates the den and master suite from the family bedrooms. The master bath is graced with a walk-in closet, dual sinks and separate tub and shower.
- In the basement version, the stairs run alongside Bed 3 with the door located in the laundry room next to the sink counter and the garage is extended 4' wider.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plans 69775AM (1,951 sq. ft.) and 6927AM (1,873 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,852 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,852 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 757 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick