Attractive Split-Bedroom Design
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Horizontal lap siding and cedar shingle accents adorn the exterior of this attractive one-story home plan. A high roofline allows vaulted ceilings in all the right places inside.
- In the great room, which soars upward to 12'4", a fireplace with adjacent built-ins warms gatherings on chilly evenings. A large three-panel window with transoms offers a view of the backyard.
- Double doors leading to the dining room open to a rear covered porch. The open kitchen contains a pantry closet and a cooktop island.
- The split-bedroom plan separates the den and master suite from the family bedrooms. The master bath is graced with a walk-in closet, dual sinks and separate tub and shower.
- In the basement version, the stairs run alongside Bed 3 with the door located in the laundry room next to the sink counter and the garage is extended 4' wider.
- Related Plan: Get more room with house plan 6927AM (1,873 sq. ft.).