Attractive Traditional Home Plan
About This Plan
- Stone, siding and a steeply-pitched roof with an eyebrow dormer in front add curb appeal to this attractive Traditional home plan.
- A vaulted ceiling in the foyer greets you with open views of the dining room and living room beyond.
- Both the kitchen and dinette also have vaulted ceilings.
- The large laundry room has lots of counter space and a utility sink.
- Split bedrooms separate the master suite for the ultimate in privacy.
- A set of stairs in the garage lead to the basement or you can go down to the basement from the living room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,466 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,466 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 355 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 6"
- Depth: 93' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 878 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Split Bedrooms