Attractive Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- A multitude of gables draw your eyes to the lovely roof lines clad in metal that tops this beautiful Traditional house plan.
- Mullioned windows add Old World charm.
- There are no walls between the foyer and the formal dining room with its tray ceiling so both areas feel larger.
- Two family bedrooms to the left share a connected bathroom.
- You can seat four people at the large kitchen island that faces the spacious family room.
- Built-ins on both sides of the fireplace add storage as well as good looks.
- The first floor master suite offers double doors to the large rear deck. Notice the pocket door in the master walk-in closet that goes right into the laundry room.
- On the upper floor, the giant home office gets a coffered ceiling and private deck.
- Send family and friends up to the huge bonus room for movie night.
- NOTE: Please allow 10 to 15 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,366 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,392 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 974 sq. ft.
- Storage: 123 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 678 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 128 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 549 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Slab, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 10"
- Depth: 90' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 747 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick