Attractive Traditional Styling
About This Plan
- Tapered columns support the front porch of this attractive traditional home plan.
- A living room and the formal dining room flank the foyer that leads back to the open floor plan.
- With no columns to separate the kitchen, dinette and great room, you will be able to enjoy lovely views. These extend to the vaulted sunroom with windows on three sides and sliding doors giving access to the back deck.
- A tray vaulted ceiling graces the second floor master suite with a sitting area and large walk-in closet.
- Three bedrooms and a study area complete the home.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 14534RK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,198 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,759 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,439 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 877 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss