Attractive Tudor Home Plan
About This Plan
- This attractive Tudor home plan displays an effective use of half-timbered stucco and brick as well as an authentic bay window to create an elegant Tudor elevation.
- The covered porch serves as a fitting introduction to all the inside amenities.
- The gathering room will be a favorite place for friends and family with its rustic appeal and rear terrace doors.
- A full sized kitchen with snack bar and breakfast room is well suited for the gourmet.
- The master bedroom has a large walk-in closet, private bath and doors to the terrace. Two additional bedrooms share a hall bath.
- A large storage area or shop space is available in the two-car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,729 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,729 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 2"
- Depth: 48' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 455 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick