About This Plan
- An attractive turret greets you as you approach this stately house plan. It houses the covered porch which leads to the entry with 12' celings.
- Ahead, the living room ceiling slopes from 10'-12'. Nearby, the kitchen opens to the breakfast room. A pantry is a nice convenience as is access to the covered patio.
- The great room has an attractive vaulted ceiling with exposed arches. A built-in media center gives you room for the flat panel TV by the fireplace.
- The master suite has a raised ceiling, 10'-11', and has a unique walk-in closet arrangement with his-and-her openings. Two more bedrooms are located across the home for privacy.
- A private study has built-in bookcases.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,539 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,539 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 834 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick