Attractive Turreted Exterior
About This Plan
- This European house plan is perfect for the narrow lot. An attractive turret and a mixture of brick and stone give it great curb appeal.
- Off the covered porch french doors lead to the study with vaulted 16' ceilings in the turret.
- The formal dining room is off the foyer and features arched openings.
- The family room has 21' ceilings and windows overlooking the covered side patio. The ceiling slopes down to the breakfast room.
- The Kitchen has bar seating. A pantry gives you extra storage and a butlery makes serving guests in the dining room a breeze.
- The back of the home is the master retreat with double tray ceilings.
- Upstairs you'll get two bedrooms and two baths plus a large game room, mini study and storage.
- Related Plan: For an alternate narrow lot design with side porch, see house plan 36189TX.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,566 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,194 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,372 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 507 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"