Attractive Two-Story Farmhouse
About This Plan
- This attractive two-story, four-bedroom home has a captivating two-story foyer.
- The great room offers a fireplace and windows that overlook the rear of the home. From here you can enter the kitchen/nook area which has a pantry, eating bar, and access to a covered porch to the rear of the home.
- Also off the kitchen is a hallway that leads you to a half-bath, laundry room, and two-stall garage.
- If you take the stairs to the second floor you will find the landing lit by a window and all four bedrooms. The master bedroom will draw you in with its tray ceiling, master bath, and walk-in closet. Bedroom #4 also gives you the comfort of a window-seat that overlooks the front of the home.
- For a related house plan, see 89111AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,990 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,032 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 958 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,032 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 8"
- Depth: 37' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 514 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available