Aura of Elegance
3 - 4
About This Plan
- With a front pediment gable supported by finely proportioned columns, an aura of elegance highlights this design.
- The coat room and powder room lie off the foyer while directly ahead is a huge living room with fireplace and sliding glass doors to the terrace that runs almost the full width of the house.
- A second fireplace can be found in the beamed family room, also with access to the terrace.
- Gourmet chefs will enjoy the kitchen with breakfast nook, conveniently located near the laundry and garage.
- On the left wing of the home, the master suite with sliding doors to the terrace boasts both linear and walk-in closets.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms each with a huge walk-in closet share a bath and sauna.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,850 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,024 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 826 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 100' 10"
- Depth: 52' 10"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 552 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss