About This Plan
- Exciting roof lines and windows, plus a sheltered entry with a fountain, set the marvelous mood of this award-winning contemporary home plan. Ceiling heights range from 10 to 15 feet, adding volume to the interior.
- Stepping into the foyer, your guests view the formal dining room and the bayed living room with its innovative use of trays and soffits. Visible through the living room windows is the covered patio and the backyard beyond. Notice the summer kitchen on the patio. Just off the foyer, the den can do double duty as a guest room.
- Easily serving the dining room, the family room with a fireplace and the nook, the kitchen efficiently places everything at minimum distances.
- Double doors lead to the sumptuous master retreat, where a glass wall wraps around three sides of the bedroom and a private garden can be viewed from the corner tub in the bathroom. The bath also includes twin sinks, a walk-in shower and a walk-in closet with an electric clothing carousel.
- The second full bath is placed between the bedrooms two and three on the other side of the house.
- A powder room in the hall can also be accessed from the patio.
- Related Plan: Need a three car garage? See house plan 6359HD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,397 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,397 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 214 sq. ft.
- Entry: 262 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 6"
- Depth: 71' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 473 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss