About This Plan
- The gabled entry of this award-winning contemporary takes you into a high-ceilinged foyer, an impressive introduction.
- The home is filled with built-ins and other special touches as in the formal dining room with its built-in cabinetry and niches. A study/home office is also accessed from the foyer. The central great room, crowned by a barrel-vaulted ceiling, focuses on a large hearth.
- A central cooktop-eating island is a notable feature of the generously sized kitchen and adjacent breakfast room that has access to a covered patio.
- In the master suite, a raised ceiling lends a spacious feeling in the bedroom, which has private access to the backyard, two walk-in closets and an opulent bath complete with a whirlpool tub.
- Another bath serves the secondary bedrooms and the rest of the house.
- Foundation options: slab, crawl space or basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,437 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,437 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,649 sq. ft.
- Entry: 47 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 214 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 9"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 646 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick