Award-Winning Narrow Lot House Plan
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Perfect for a narrow lot, this Craftsman style home plan provides all the comforts of a larger home in a smaller space.
- An open living/dining room enhances the feeling of spaciousness while a fireplace adds a warm glow.
- In the rear of the home,the kitchen, family room and nook all combine together for informal living. Windows on two sides of the nook let in lots of light and allow views of the outdoors.
- Porches in front and back as well as a master bedroom sundeck add outdoor living space.
- All the bedrooms on the second floor boast tray ceilings and walk-in closets.
- The master suite has its own private bath with both tub and shower.
- A stack washer/dryer closet lets you handle the laundry where most of it is generated.
- Note: This plan is available with a choice of exterior wall: block first floor and 2x4 second floor OR you can have 2x6 first floor and 2x4 second floor.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plans 44060TD (1,886 sq. ft) and 44119TD (2,080 sq. ft.).
- Gain a first floor den and second floor loft with house plan 44061TD (2,080 sq. ft.). For a modern interpretation, see house plan 44086TD (1,586 sq. ft.).
- Video Tour: See a 1:10 video showing all sides and fly through the main floor in this You Tube video.
Detached Garage Included with Plans
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,586 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 793 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 793 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 107 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 155 sq. ft.
- Deck: 155 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): Unknown
- Width: 25' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 380 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- MBR Sitting Area
- Photo Gallery