Awe-Inspiring Architecture with Video Tour
About This Plan
- Awe-inspiring architecture made possible this formidable estate. For true indulgence, it is unsurpassed.
- While it would take volumes to explain in detail all of the delights of this luxury home plan, some of its most notable features include a spectacular grand stair hall, an oval library, a glass-enclosed morning room, an elephantine keeping room and a two-story grand salon.
- The master suite is all you could wish for. It features a separate boudoir, His-and-Hers closets with built-in dressers, and a uniquely shaped bath.
- Upstairs family bedrooms include two with private sitting rooms.
- An interesting use of space-and a delightful addition-the skyroom makes use of a glass dome to light the entertainment space and a bar area.
- Double garages flank a porte-cochere parking area.
- Related Plans: For an alternate design in a reverse layout, see house plan 12207JL. And don't miss house plan 12206JL as well.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 9,745 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 6,198 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,547 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 112' 0"
- Depth: 139' 0"
- Max ridge height: 39' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1090 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick