Awesome Master Suite
About This Plan
- Homeowners get the royal treatment in the spectacular master suite of this Traditional home plan.
- The spacious main bedroom has an elegant tray ceiling and views of the vaulted sitting room with fireplace through the arched entry.
- A charming window seat faces front.
- Even the master bathroom is vaulted to pamper the homeowners.
- Arches can be found throughout the main floor and the formal dining room is over-sized for all those family holidays.
- The U-shaped kitchen has every amenity from double ovens to a center island and built-in desk.
- From the breakfast nook, you can see into the vaulted keeping room with yet another fireplace.
- Climb the curved staircase to reach the other family bedrooms - all four of them.
- An optional media room is raised three steps above the bedroom level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,139 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,559 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,580 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,558 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 310 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 808 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- MBR Sitting Area
- Media-Game-Home Theater