Awesome Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- A huge open living area in back of this Traditional house plan gives you sweeping views with no walls to block sightlines.
- The kitchen sink is perfectly positioned to take in those views, right out to the back yard.
- Extra storage comes from built-ins on either side of the great room fireplace.
- A quiet study has windows on two walls, keeping it light and bright.
- Note the huge walk-in coat closet off the garage entrance.
- Upstairs, four big bedrooms all have easy access to the second floor laundry room.
- A gorgeous double tray ceiling tops the master suite.
Unfinished Walkout Basement
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,525 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,245 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,280 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1536 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 10
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss