About This Plan
- Sidelights and an arched transom draw attention to the front door of this well-planned ranch house plan, where the other exterior details include decorative brick detailing and an entry porch supported by double columns.
- The open floor plan revolves around the spacious living room, featuring a fireplace flanked by built-in shelves and a spectacular rear window wall with transoms. The hexagonal dining room is placed nearby.
- The well-equipped islanded kitchen flows into a bayed morning room and then a family room.
- In the sleeping wing, two window seats and a 10-foot coved ceiling make the master bedroom special. The adjacent master bath boasts every amenity: a huge walk-in closet, a garden tub enhanced by glass blocks, a separate shower and his and her vanities.
- Bedrooms two and three share another full bath, while the third bath is accessed from either the hallway or bedroom four
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,868 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,868 sq. ft.
- Deck: 240 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 66 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,800 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 11"
- Depth: 83' 7"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 496 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick