About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Shutters, a steep roof and a recessed entry distinguish the front elevation of this traditional design.
- An interior column sets off the formal dining room from the rest of the living space, while an angled serving counter sets off the kitchen from the bayed morning room and the living room.
- In the master bedroom, the ceiling slopes from 8' to 10' flat. The master bath is complete with a walk-in closet and a separate shower and tub.
- A large bay window in bedroom two could serve as a marvelous sitting or study area. The three secondary bedrooms share the second full bath with the rest of the house.
- Ceilings: 10' living, dining, kitchen, entry; others 8'.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
- Related Plan: For a smaller version of this house plan, see 3172D.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.