About This Plan
- Shutters, a steep roof and a recessed entry distinguish the front elevation of this traditional design.
- An interior column sets off the formal dining room from the rest of the living space, while an angled serving counter sets off the kitchen from the bayed morning room and the living room.
- In the master bedroom, the ceiling slopes from 8' to 10' flat. The master bath is complete with a walk-in closet and a separate shower and tub.
- A large bay window in bedroom two could serve as a marvelous sitting or study area. The three secondary bedrooms share the second full bath with the rest of the house.
- Ceilings: 10' living, dining, kitchen, entry; others 8'.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
- Related Plan: For a smaller version of this house plan, see 3172D.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,961 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,961 sq. ft.
- Entry: 46 sq. ft.
- Deck: 205 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,961 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 49' 11"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 467 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick